Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter pictures



Riley has a halloween bag, he wanted it. Good thing as you can see more eggs then kids. He scored. Can you say candy??
I'm so behind posting my Easter stuff .Cody was away easter weekend at a priesthood campout. So I took the kids to Mckinney for an Easter egg hunt. Dylan my oldest didn't want to go. Blaze ended up sleeping when the egg hunt took place but we did try to get a picture of him with the easter bunny, no luck. It was nice event that a local church sponsered. I didn't have to do any work. The boys are growing up so fast. These moments won't last long. Greatful for the many memories.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

That looks like a lot of fun...I especially liked the Halloween bag. haha!

They sure do grow up fast, don't they? I think it goes by too fast. But it does make it easier to be more patient (most of the time) knowing that these are times to treasure.