Monday, March 10, 2008

It's my Birthday

So it's my birthday. Another year older, but I still feel very young. My sweet husband got me a MP3 player so when I go on my walks I have something to listen to. He is so thoughtful. Jacob gave me a card that he picked out. The other kids wished me well. Cody had each of them tell me why they like me for a mother. Dylan said "My cooking", Jacob said, "I'm nice ", and Riley seconded Dylan. So I guess they like my food. It's a good thing since we don't eat out as much. It is fun to have a family and watch them grow up to fine young men.

Happy birthday to me!!!

3 comments:

Mark, Michelle, Tava, and Connor said...

Happy B-day Sis!!Love You!

queen~e said...

Happy Birthday!!!! It's always fun to hear the perspective of your kids, isn't it?

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Happy Birthday Sherri!