Thursday, March 27, 2008

911

Today I had to make that dreadful call to 911. Blaze was crawling after Mckanzie and all of a sudden he starts crying. I guess he was going a little to fast for his legs and hit his head on our tile in our kitchen. I go to pick up the crying Blaze. He lays his head on me. Then his color changes and he is wanting to go to sleep. He went from slight purple to white. His whole body is limp, and I'm thinking he is dying. Panic I call 911, I'm not sure what is going on with him. The fire chief and Police cheif with the abumblence show up, you see they all know my husband and me. As soon as they arrive his color returns and he is acting like himself again. They tell me he might have stopped breating or had a seziure, or blackout. I was told I did the right thing. Scared the heck out of Cody, he got the page. Needless to say all is well, bad bump on his head, but checked out okay. Don't want that to happen again.

Oh and I was still in my PJ's. Good thing men are forgiving and they we're doing their job.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow, that would freak me out as well. You definitely did the right thing. Made me all teary eyed reading it and thinking how you must've felt! Thank goodness he's okay. I hope nothing like that happens again.

queen~e said...

How scary! I'm so glad he was ok!

4sweetboys1princess said...

That is scary! I don't know what I would have done, sounds like you were thinking clearly!

Tom and Audrie said...

I think I would panic too. I'm glad everything was okay!!! Audrie Bernhardt