Monday, April 7, 2008

My Baby!!!


Well we finally did it, we moved blaze out of our room to his own. it was hard because I want to make sure that he is alright, but he kept waking up. Today is day three. Only less then 10 minutes of crying and he is out. I get to take a bath and not worry about waking him up. Peace. I know, why didn't I do this earlier? I'm a crazy over protective mother, that the truth. We love having him in our Family. He is so loved and cared for. The lord does know what is good even with a 6 1/2 year gap. We love him, he has great big brothers, who will do almost anything for him, now.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

You're not crazy over protective!! You're a wonderful momma. I think it's way more normal than any of us think to have our babies stay in our room. Mine is still in my room:-)

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Yay! Big step! You are great mom, by the way. :) Your boys are great.

J D C and N said...

hooray! I totally wanted Noah to stay in our room longer but the truth was he was totally waking up because of us. We moved him out around six months and he went from waking up every hour or two to sleeping 12 hour stretches. I would've kept in him there longer if we all could've just slept! And yes, your boys all are really great.