Thursday, March 13, 2008

This tag thing


So I better do this tag thing to have it over with.


20 years ago, well I was 13 years old, pimples, and at that really ackward stage of life. I was in seventh grade and had a crush on a guy who look like a biker dude. He had dark hair with a blonde streak across the top. Got over that one quick.

10 years ago, Cody and I have been married now 3 years and Dylan is almost 2 years old. Cody was working at Nordstroms and we got transfered from Texas to Simi Valley, California. He was a shoe buyer. I think I was also pregnant with Jacob.

5 years ago, Back in Texas just sold our home in Allen and we're living with my parents until our house was built. Had three kiddios. Cody has a new Job with Insurance. Only saw Cody on the weekends, due to the fact that my parents home was in Canton and his Job was in Plano. He stayed at his parents during the week, they live in Plano. It was a rough 6 months of juggling. Glad it is over.

5 things on My to do list.

1. Clean van out (hasn't been done since christmas trip yuck!)

2. Pack for spring break 4 day trip to grandma's in canton,tx

3. get some yard work done

4. work with Jacob on Great wall of China

5. Go for a walk


5 snacks I enjoy

1. Oreo's

2. Chocolate bundt cake from Sam's

3. Snicker's

4. Milky way bar

5. my mom's cheesecake


5 places I've lived

1. wisconsin until 6

2. Riverside, Ca until I graduated

3. Plano, tx

4 Allen, Tx

5. Simi Valley, Ca


What would I do with a Billion Dollars?

Pay of Debt (seems to be a theme these days), Go on some missions with the kids


5 Jobs I've had

1. Picture places selling potrait packages

2. Sonney's a mananger

3. Foley's in the Junior Deptmant

4. Daycare in my Home

5. A Mom


5 things you might not know about me

1. I like everything put away in its place at my home

2. A vacuum fettish

3. I only wanted two kids put got 4 ~(I love them all)

4. I tried out on a radio show for a part with some oldies guy

5. I love the out doors


Hope you enjoy!!

No comments: