Tuesday, February 5, 2008

With every thing going on in my life I find it hard to find time for myself. Having a baby and then taking Jacob out of school to teach him has thrown me a curve. The one thing that has given me comfort is that I get to perform the play the "Ten Virgins" for the upcoming Relief Society conference. I so enjoy singing and performing. It is my one outlet. It reminds me of my High school days. Those we're fun times for me. I did so much performing and traveling. I kind of miss it. I wouldn't trade my life for anything. I have been blessed with a great spouse and four amazing children. I just need to find the me time in between.

2 comments:

4sweetboys1princess said...

All moms definitely need their "me" time.

The Wild Bunch said...

You know you can "me time" with me anytime! That is neat that you get to do that for RS. Can't wait to see it!