Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Busy week

So its only wedsenday but I've been so busy. Monday I attended the funeral for the Westovers and shopping, Tuesday did my visiting teaching and cub scouts, today had pratice at the church for saturday and did some more grocery shopping. The next two days I have to clean the house to have a Birthday Party for my parents.Saturday will be a marathon at our home. My Mom and Dad will be in town, Jacob has soccer pratice from 10:30 to 12, Dylan has a scout thing from 1-3, I have to be at the church at 12 to 5p.m. .On top that a party at my house at 6p.m. Lets say as much fun that we will have I will be thankful when it is over. Not to mention that my poor husband has to do all the carpooling and giving me Blaze when he is hungry because he will not take the bottle. Good thing all this takes place in Allen, well soccer in Mckinney but close enough to the stake center.
Look forward to all your smiling faces on Saturday at 2p.m. It is a wonderful program with a great message.

No comments: