Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Some sad news. Brother Westover passed away today. When I think of this it makes me realize how important family truly is. I'm so thankful for the gospel in my life that it has given me guidance and keeps me on a straight course. My prays are with the Westover family. They are wonderful people.
Cody and I we're talking about this. Some times it is good to know what the other one would do if tragedy took place. Cody always jokes that I would party because of the insurance money. In truth I don't know how I could make it through the day without hearing his voice on the other end of the phone. He is the one I go to for everything. He is my best friend. But also to know that we will see our loved ones again is the greatest blessing the lord has given us. So say a prayer for the Westover family, and Donna, because she has lost her friend and companion.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Sherrie, thanks so much for your sweet kind thoughts. I will miss my sweetheart and best friend, Mike, very much. I am so grateful for the gospel and I feel Heavenly Father's presence with me. I appreciate all the love and support I have received. My time here on earth was much too short with Mike. I know he is waiting for me. I miss him immensely.

Unknown said...

Sherrie! Brett just told me about your blog. I thought I would check it out. It's very cute. Thank you for this nice entry about the Westovers. It was very sweet and I feel the same way that you do.

Also, I wanted to tell you that we are having a get together tonight. It actually starts at the Brodericks house. It's a grown-up party for Valentine's Day. If you and Cody would like to come, I'm sure everyone would love it. We are having appetizers and dinner (kinda like a progressive dinner.) So just let me know :-)