Friday, September 19, 2008

week in review

My weeks have been really busy. Having a small day care keeps one very busy. I can't imagine having the max of 8. Though Cody say the money would be great, but I think I would go crazy.
Kids are adjusting to school, Dylan still trying to firgure out all his assingments in all 7 classess.
Like last night he forgot he had a two page paper due for a class. So I spent an hour helping him come up with writing ideas, Thats what Mom's are for. Got it done, thank goodness.
Jacob loves being back in school and he has improved alot, he is ahead in Math, but that is okay.
Blaze is keeping me busy. He gets into everything. The other day he unrolled a whole toilet paper roll when I was busy with something else. He just smiles at me and laughs. Ahh kids.

1 comment:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

I meant to tell you Sunday,and forgot, but your hair is super cute!

AND
TAG! You're it! See my blog for the rules.