Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged by Amy Whetten



Thanks!!



link person who tagged you

mention rules on your blog

tell six quirks about yourself

tag six fellow bloggers

leave a comment to let them know



1. I love a clean house and everything in its place. I'm always picking up toys behind the kids I babysit. I've learned over the years to let some things go or close the kids door.



2. I can't sit still for to long. I always have to be doing something.



3. My toes are always sticking up. Cody tells me to relax them I don't know how. It's apart of me.



4. I have lunch at 10 am. It all started when I work a morning shift at Shonney's 5am to 2pm. Break was 10 am. So it stuck and now my kids eat lunch at 10am, well when they are home.

5. I don't like a dirty floor, goes with the house needs to be clean. I can't wait to get wood flooring.

6. I take a bath ever evening, and it's hot. Its my end of the day routine to wind me down for bed.

Okay since most of my friends have done this I tag six people who read this(that hasn't done it) and you know who you are.

1 comment:

becki said...

toes stick up eh??? too funny.

i've finally got around to linking you on my blog!!