Saturday, September 6, 2008



leave for school 6:40 am


It's been awhile since I've published a post. I have been really busy. I took last year off from daycare in my home due to having Blaze. So this school year I decieded to start back up again to help pay off debt and have some extra money for those unexpected things that kids throw your way. I have three girls that I watch. Heavenly father has truely blessed us. You see I have never advertise or even mentioned to anyone. I keep getting phone calls and yes I've had to turn away people. So with a household full of little ones during the day I'm vey busy. The oldest one is three. Youngest is my Blaze who is 15 months. It's a good thing the play well together.




Now my older Boys just started school. Dylan is now a big 7th graded. Here in Melissa the JR High and High school are toghter. Small town carm.He seems to like it. Says he has to many classes. But he will get used to that. He is taking Honers Math and Science. Way to go. Getting some High school credit as well. So maybe when he is a senior his load won't be as hard.




Jacob is in 4th grade loves being back in school. Last year he was homeschooled. Got him back on track and has improved. He is ahead in math and reading is alot better. Just need to watch out for his social chatter that he likes to do.




Riley is in 2nd grade. Loves to be back to school. Did I mention that they go to a new elementary. So high tech and nice. Better then when I went to school.




Cody is working hard to finish up our debt. We should be debt free by next summer then work on our 6 months of income and then our house. We have a five year plan. Should be able to do all this. Cody is doing very well with his business. Very impress with all that his does and his success with his business.


I'll post some pictures of our family.



Blaze is still growing. He loves to help me around the house. Here are some pictures of him helping wash the van. He thought it was fun.

No comments: