Friday, April 25, 2008

Dallas World Aquarium


The Dallas World Aquarium!!!


Blaze trying to get in.





I took Jacob on a little field trip. He has been wanting to go to the Dallas Aquarium for awhile. So I saved up for awhile (for some reason it is more expensive then a zoo) and took him. I like to walk under the fish and see all the varities of colors. Blaze really enjoyed banging on the glass, he also wanted to get in with the Flamingos.This is a picture of Blaze looking at the sting Rays. If you are into fish i recommend this place. Try not to go when they have millions of kids from school going. It gets loud when their are so many kids. I really enjoyed going and having a free day with my two boys.

1 comment:

queen~e said...

We love the Aquarium too! My favorite is the shark tunnel. Have you ever seen the Mayan performance? It's pretty cool too. I don't blame you for not wanting to take all the kids, though!