Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Trip down memory lane


My friend came down for Steve Bowman funeral. We are both friends with Amy. She stayed her for two days. It was a big treat for me. We talked and talk about everything. Cody gave me all of Monday off to spend time at the funeral and time with my friend Meredith. After the funeral, we went to the cheesecake factory for cheesecake, yum. Then just talked. It is so nice to see your friends. Since they move a way, some times you think you will never see them again. It was a delightful weekend. She is a very specail friend who has taught me alot about laughter. She will always have a special spot in my heart.

We have even plan to get together next summer in Nauvoo. More memories to create, fun, fun ,fun.

1 comment:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Your friend was Meredith!!! AAARG! I wish I had asked you! I lost touch with her when we went to Utah for 18 months. Where is she!!!???? Can you hook me up with her?