Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer Time


Self portrait



Cody cooking with his dutch oven

Boys on the fourth of July (flag ceremony)

Cody playing Golf at camp

Dlyan at camp


My cute Blaze.


Jacob getting his arrow of light

With only two weeks until school starts I thought I'd recap our summer. It has gone by way too fast, that's good and bad. Good that the kids will be in school, bad that I can't sleep in anymore.

Mostly my kids have been playing with their friends and riding their bikes. Trips to the pool on hot days. Each boy got a chance to go to my parents house for a week to two weeks. They love going to work with them, since they work at a golf course. It's amazing how you miss that child when they are gone, and the noise level goes down. Dylan had scout camp and Cody went with him. They had a fun time. Dylan earned 7 merit badges, with 5 almost finish. A total of 12. He is two merit badges away from his Eagle, way to go Dylan. Now it's Jacob turn. It will keep going on like this in out home until Blaze is finished.Next summer all three boys will have some form of camp. Helps us fill the summer up. Cody promised each boy when they get the Eagle he will take them out of the US. We will see how that goes, since Dylan will be done next year. I think it should be when the graduate, or turn 16.

Summer time also brings trips to the dentist, with Jacob needing some minor surgery to fix something in his mouth. I'm glad they are healthy and raley see the doctor. Which reminds me I'm over due to take Blaze for his two year check up.



Dylan will be going in 8th grade, Jacob in 5th and Riley in 3rd. So three boys at 3 different school's. Should be interesting. Three more years left for Blaze. I'm enjoying every moment with him.

Keep enjoying your summer. Make memories happen.

No comments: