Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer = pool time



Since Cody is away on High adventure with the scouts the boys and I headed out to grandmas for a few days. She has a membership to a country club with a pool. The boys loved swimming and diving of the high dive. Blaze enjoyed swimming and being a cool little man with his shades. We are having a great time. Miss Cody but I'm sure he is enjoying camping. Summer is a great time to relax and enjoy the time with your kids. I love hanging out with them. The can be so funny. I also been helping my mom finish a bathroom. I did the grouting of the tile. It's looking good. My parents are tring to sell their home to move to Anna. That way they are closer the their kids. I don't know if thats a wise move because I can forsee babysitting in their furture.

2 comments:

4sweetboys1princess said...

Tell them that they want our house!! I want something bigger.

Cody and Sherrie said...

How come he has some kickin' shades and i don't?